Teleconferencing and Video Center / Theatre
Observing focus groups behind one-way glass was so 1990! The Center for Culinary Arts & Development hosts talent and participants comfortably on one level of the center, with clients observing on another level. Focus groups, ethnographic research, ideation, and brainstorming, all can be observed anonymously by your team in the spectacular, well appointed Teleconferencing Center.
Off-site meetings, complete with PowerPoint presentations, are "easy to digest" from the comforts of plush leather recliners, in our wireless world of state-of the-art video and audio technology. The big bonus? Video streaming and audio capabilities enable us to broadcast all activities at the Center directly to your PC or laptop - anywhere you are in the world. Additional Teleconferencing Center benefits include:
- IT expert available as needed
- Video recording, video streaming, video conferencing
- 54" HD Plasma TV, 106" movie screen
- Single-touch automated lighting
- Under-floor heating
- Soundproofed ceiling
- Total air exchange every 25 minutes
- Theater seating for 8 with an additional 3 bar seats
- Imported tiles, textiles, paint, art
- Full office facilities adjacent
- Total blackout draperies for daytime presentations
- Dolby Digital 7.1 Surround Sound
- Upscaleable DVD player
- 5 Disc CD changer
- Integrated computer system for Power Point presentations and all Windows applications
- Diverse, well-stocked library with culinary magazines, restaurant menus, competitive POS, and cookbooks all providing inspiration and reference points
The bland research facilities we have all become accustomed to are a distant memory. At The Center for Culinary Arts & Development, food is about passion, excitement and creativity. Your learning environment should be no less spectacular.
We Are, Without Question, Different And One Of A Kind
Do you have a question for When The Mood Is Food? Would you like to request an appointment? Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.