Hands-on Culinary Facilities and International Teleconferencing and Video Center
The Center for Culinary Arts & Development, a proprietary resource of When The Mood Is Food, is touted as one of the nation's premiere "culinary workshops". This center is devoted to total quality in consumer packaged goods and foodservice products as well as the opportunities associated with all culinary subtopics.
The dramatic, newly built 5-Star cooking theatre features both state-of-the-art consumer and foodservice equipment. The kitchen facilities are attached to a futuristic International Teleconferencing and Video Center offering both video streaming and video conferencing capabilities.
Nature surrounds us. Simply standing among the fresh growing herbs in the sunny English conservatory adjacent, will stimulate your creative flow. The landscaped grounds, decks, and patios, all offer tranquil spaces for those reflective moments of imagination and creation.
- Develop or refresh basic kitchen skills
- Test or create new products
- Build your team through cooking experiences
- Refresh your skills at our custom tailored cooking classes
- Exploration in depth on single subject themes
- Conduct hands-on Focused Ideation, Ethnographic Research
- Brainstorm in focus group facilities with caché
- Host off-site meeting facilities for your industry, executives, sales, R & D
If you have a need for a unique and inviting environment equipped with unsurpassed amenities, "non-foodies" are welcomed to call and explore this exciting Center.
We Are, Without Question, Different And One Of A Kind
Do you have a question for When The Mood Is Food? Would you like to request an appointment? Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.