The heart and soul of The Center for Culinary Arts & Development is our gorgeous kitchen facilities. Built to accommodate both the consumer and foodservice needs, the 4-time, award-winning design of this skillfully planned facility gives all who enter a joyous culinary experience. We make the task of "getting your hands dirty" a memorable occasion.
- Stylish photo shoot location
- Gas and electric appliances
- Gas generator ensuring no blackouts
- Woodstone brand brick hearth pizza oven
- Heating lamps and heating drawers
- Display pieces, unique serving items, and well stocked prop department for photo shoots
- Convection, conventional and microwave ovens
- Segregated dairy refrigerators and freezers
- 1,000 cubic feet of freezer and refrigeration storage
- 3,000 cubic feet of dry storage
- Multiple workspaces in the kitchen
- Large island counter space for presentations, seating up to 10 people
- Ideation or brainstorming facilities for up to 20 people
- Full video and audio recording capabilities in kitchen
- Ability to video stream and conference all focus group work in the International Teleconferencing and Video Center.
We Are, Without Question, Different And One Of A Kind
Do you have a question for When The Mood Is Food? Would you like to request an appointment? Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.